Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow to work in the UICIC consultancy research project No. RSP-3/MoU/UICIC-Consultancy Project/CAS in Botany/Dr. KRJ/2021/244 dated 28 September, 2021.
1. Post Name: Project Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Title of the Project: Isolation and sereening of superior B-carotene producing Dunaliella salina strain from natural habitat
4. Name of the Funding Agency M/S Sai Eswar Biosciences, Chennai.
5. Duration of the Project Initially for the period of one year and may be extended on performance basis.
6. Salary Consolidated Pay Rs.10,000/-per month.
7. Essential Qualifications: Candidates secured first class in their post graduate degree in M.Sc., Botany/Microbiology/Biotechnology.
8. Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in the field of Algology/Botany will be given preference.
9. Principal Investigator (Contact details): Dr. K.R. Jayappriyan, Assistant Professor, Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, University of Madras Chennai-25 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org