UPSC jobs for Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy in . Last Date to apply: 03 Jul 2023
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc in Electronics/Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Application.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience in Financial Services Sector including five years experience in Fin Tech Companies/Fin Tech functions of Banks/Financial Institutions or Insurance Financial sector Regulators.
- The minimum age limit -32 years
- The maximum age limit - 40 years
- Pay Level 12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- STARTING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE FROM 03-06-2023.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 03-07-2023.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 04-07-2023.
- A Candidate must be an Indian National.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
More information about this Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MCA, MSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Deputy Secretary - Digital Economy in our Organisation.