UPSC jobs for Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood in . Last Date to apply: 03 Jul 2023
- Master’s Degree in any discipline.
- Doctorate Degree.
- Experience in Rural Livelihoods Programme/Project.
- Experience in Rural development (Social Sector) related work in managerial and supervisory capacity.
- The minimum age limit -32 years
- The maximum age limit - 40 years
- Pay Level 12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- STARTING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE FROM 03-06-2023.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 03-07-2023.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 04-07-2023.
- A Candidate must be an Indian National.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
More information about this Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M.Com, MA, MBA/PGDM, MCA, MD, ME/M.Tech, MHM, MS, MSc, MSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Deputy Secretary - Rural Livelihood in our Organisation.