UPSC jobs for Scientist B - Earth Sciences in . Last Date to apply: 15 Feb 2024
- Master’s Degree in Earth Science/ GeoPhysics/Physics/ Geology/ Oceanography from a recognized University or Institute.
- Having three years research experience in Coastal Geology/ geophysical data analysis/ hydraulic modeling related to water/ power/coastal aspects.
- 38 years for OBCs and 35 years for EWS/URs
- To carry out research work in the field of costal and river Engineering and undertake geophysical investigation, field data collection. To carry out basic and applied research by physical and mathematical model studies and prepare project and technical reports and draft standards.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 15-02-2024.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 16-02-2024.
- The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
More information about this Scientist B - Earth Sciences Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Scientist B - Earth Sciences job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Scientist B - Earth Sciences job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Scientist B - Earth Sciences
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MA, MSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Scientist B - Earth Sciences is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Scientist B - Earth Sciences position?
- Ans: There are immediate 6 job openings for Scientist B - Earth Sciences in our Organisation.