1. Post Name: Six vacancies for the post of Assistant Defence Estates Officer in Defence Estates Organization, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Ministry of Defence ( ST-01, OBC-01, EWS-01, UR-03) (PwBD-01)
2. Essential Qualifications: Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University or equivalent. The interpretation of ‘Equivalent’ here means any Technical Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC and not to be construed as Educational Qualification
3. Desirable: Teaching, Research, Industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization. Papers presented at conferences and/or in referred journals
4. Duties: In-charge as Head of Office and exercise supervision and control over the staff where he/she has independent charge. Hiring/ requisitioning / Acquisition of properties/ maintenance of Land Records/ discharge the duties under ACR Rules, 1944/Law Suits/attend Board Meetings. Functions as Staff Officer to DEO in all technical/ Administration matters.
5. HQ: New Delhi. All India Service Liability and the person so appointed to the post, is liable to be posted in any office of Defence Estates Organization.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.