Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS
1. Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021
2. No of Vacancy: 838
3. The Services/Posts to which recruitment is to be made and the approximate number of vacancies to be filled are given below :
a. Category-I: Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service - 349
(i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
(ii) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.: 05
(iii) General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 184
4. The services/posts identified for PwBD Categories for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 as under:-
(i) 12 (Twelve) Vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability belonging to Locomotor Disability having functional classification OL, OA, BL.
(ii) 14 (Fourteen) Vacancies of Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (a) Blindness and low vision – 03 (Three),
(b) Deaf and hard of hearing - 03 (Three) , (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy -04 (Four) and (d) and (e) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; Multiple disabilities from amongst person under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness– 04 (Four).
(iii) 13 (Thirteen) vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer (Gr.II) in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation for Persons with Benchmark Disability belonging to (a) Blindness and low vision – 03 (Three) , (b) Deaf and hard of hearing - 03 (Three),
(c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy -04 (Four),(d) Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific learning disability and Mental illness – 03 and (e) Nil vacancy in Multiple disability from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness
5. Conditions of Eligibility:
A candidate must be either:
(a) a Citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b),(c),(d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
6. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
7. Educational Qualification: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
8. Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS
A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2021, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1989
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.