We are a team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire - to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but on also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
We are looking for motivated and passionate candidates that are willing to question the conventional way of thinking in innovating solutions that will redefine how Indian cities are planned and managed in the next decade.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct site investigations, urban form and character analysis and activity mapping
2. Assist the team in evolving design interventions, strategies and representation.
3. Assist the team in preparing attractive visual representations through conceptual sketches, design schemes and draft proposals.
4. Undertake the tasks on preparing design drawings, reports and presentations under the guidance of Project Manager.
5. Attend stakeholder meetings, coordinate stakeholder consultation and data collection.
6. Undertake research and review on relevant fields at various levels.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests