Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
US IT Recruiter
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
· Determine selection criteria.
· Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments.
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
· Encourage long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
· Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in IT Recruitment.
· Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask.
· Smart and enthusiastic
Desired Skills and Experience
· Social media,
· Talent acquisition,
· Verbal communication,
· Written communication,
Seniority Level - Entry - Mid Level
Industry-Information Technology & Services
Job Functions-Human Resources
Shift Timing – 7 PM – 4 AM
We are a US-based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines etc.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.