Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join us to grow our IT teams.
· Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
· Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
· Write and post technical job descriptions
· Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
· Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
· Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
· Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
· Compose job offer letters
· Onboard new hires
· Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
· Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, and structured)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
The candidates having experience working with TCS, Infosys and HCL will be preferred.
We are a US based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines etc.
What we can Offer:
Training and support.
Fixed Weekend off.
Growth in CareerExposure to multiple industries and the latest IT trends.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.