Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
US IT Recruiter
• Strong knowledge and working experience on W2, 1099, and Corp to Corp (C2C).
• Hands-on experience in contract, permanent, contract-to-hire positions.
• Strong understanding of technical requirements, deep sourcing skills, and excellent candidate assessment skills.
• Experience using job boards such as Dice, Monster, Tech Fetch, CareerBuilder.
• Experience in various search/sourcing methods, including LinkedIn & Google search strings.
• Screening and shortlisting of resumes according to the requirements.
• Excellent negotiation skills in handling US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD and H1B.
• Accuracy and the ability to follow through, capable of working independently in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented situation.
• Excellent Communication Skills Must.
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology-related field preferred. Business, Marketing, or Human Resources Degree also considered
• 0-3 + years of recruiting experience (Prefer US IT).
• Demonstrated ability in developing initial contacts by phone.
• Prospecting skills (fearless on the phone)
• Creative problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Motivated and driven with a strong desire to succeed.
• Persuasive and persistent with self-initiative and drive.
• Strong communication (verbal and written)
• Competitive by nature with a self-motivated personality.
• Able to work in USA timings.
Before moving further, we would like to keep you informed, this is not a work-from-home (WFH) job.
Your organization can gain from our staffing and consultancy services:
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.