US IT Recruiters Jobs Opening in ConglomerateIT LLC at Jubilee Hills, Kondapur, Madhapur, Hyderabad
looking for US IT Recruiters for our organization.
expanding our Hyderabad team and invite applications from candidates who
are highly driven with excellent communication skills and networking
ability. He/she should be able to deliver results in a fast-paced
environment that is metrics-driven. The ability to multitask and prioritize at
any given time would definitely grab our attention. Candidates looking for a
long-term stint would be preferred.
In addition to having the technical skill and qualifications, candidates must have a clear understanding of the US market with reference to benefits, compensation, Visa processes, and types and related work law.
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the US.
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Work on strategic global hiring programs.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
- Personally conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
- In addition to executing individual responsibility should be able to work in unison with the other departments with the Company’s growth perspective in mind.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
Salary Range(In Rupees): Rs.15000-25000
Number of Vacancies:25
- MBA Degree with 0-5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like CPT, OPT, H1B, E3, and TN.
- Knowledge about US Tax terms is optional (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- The ability to think analytically so as to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
- Proficient in English is mandatory.
We are looking for US IT Recruiters for our organization.