US Trainee Recruiter
We are looking for the right people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the Fast-Growing US Recruitment companies for offshore Recruitment.
• Sourcing and screening potential candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings, and Networking within the time frame.
• Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Responsible for negotiation, paperwork validation, and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relations on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination, and taking care of the joining formalities.
· Good Communication skills (English Preferred).
· Fresher (B-tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, Bio-tech, BBM).
· Able to close the positions on time.
· Basic Computer Skills (Operating, Typing)
· Good in (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Google Chrome).
· Performance-Based Annual Bonus.
· 5 Days Working (Weekend off).
· Handsome incentive.
· Fun Friday (Game Activity).
· Cab Facility (Dropping)- Only for female employees.
Job Types: Full-time
Working Hours: 06:30 PM to 03:30 AM IST (Night Shift)
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Salary: Best in the industry with handsome incentive.