VACANCY NOTICE NO. UPMRC/HR/D13112021
The Company invites application from Officers/Executives of Civil Engineering Department working in various Government organisations, Public Sector Undertakings, Metro Companies etc. for the post of Chief Engineer (Civil) on permanent absorption/deputation basis for Agra & Kanpur Metro Projects. Pay Scales, age limit, educational qualification, experience and job description are as per detail mentioned below:-
1. Post Name: Chief Engineer (Civil)
2. Place of Posting/ Location / No of Posts: Agra (2) & Kanpur (2)
3. Scale of pay: In pay scale of Rs. 120000-280000 on absorption basis. Parent a plus Deputation Allowance on Deputation basis.
4. Term of Appointment: Absorption/Deputation
5. Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
i. For CDA: Officers of Civil Engineering department should be either working or empanelled in SAG Pay scale Rs (Revised/LeveI-14)/ Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (Pre-revised) or should have minimum 17 years Group A service and presently working in Selection Grade Pay scale Rs 1,23,100- Z 15,900/- (Revised/Level-13)/ Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- (Pre-revised).
ii. OR For IDA: Executives of Civil Engineering department working or empanelled in IDA pay scale of (Revised)/Rs.51300 - 73000/- (Pre-revised) or should have minimum 17 years service in executive cadre and presently working in IDA pay scale of Rs, (Revised)/Rs.36600 - 62000/- Ere-revised)
7. Job Description: The candidate should have varied experience of working in Civil Engineering and should be conversant with functioning of Computerized environment. Hands on knowledge on various computer applications, relating to the job is desirable.
8. Desirable: Past experience of working in Metro Project or Railway infrastructure Project.
Age should not be more than 55 years as on 05.11.2021