* Investigating user experience design requirements for our
suite of digital assets.
* Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX
design strategy for the brand.
* Producing high-quality UX design solutions through
wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams,
storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
* Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation
menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital
* Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page
layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for
* Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of
UX research methodologies and testing activities in order
to analyze and predict user behavior.
* Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic
* A bachelor's degree
* A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web
and mobile platforms.
* Working knowledge of the following technologies and
software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS),
iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Jul'22 and 8th Aug'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship