Vendor Management Jobs Opening in Inwinteck Pvt Ltd at Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Mandatory: FLUENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A clear and professional telephone manner.
- Good written and oral communication
- Fluent English Communication
- Good co-ordination skill
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone and email in line with client service levels
- Move In -Move Out management and Vendor Management.
- Tracking the customer's queries until it got rectified.
- Following engineer for closure
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experience with our service.
- Identifying vendors providing manpower support for our business calls
Qualification: Any IT / Non-IT Graduation
More information about this Vendor Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Vendor Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Vendor Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Vendor Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Vendor Management is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Vendor Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Vendor Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Vendor Management in our Organisation.
INWINTECK PVT LTD
Global IT Hardware Maintenance Services for High-End Server and Storage Systems. Inwinteck started its operations in 2015 and has been growing exponentially in providing On Call / On-Site break-fix support in more than 130 + countries for all your IT Infrastructure maintenance.
We provide full-time or On Call Onsite Certified Technicians to support your client’s entire Information System requirements from High-end Server, Networking, and Storage to infrastructure design and consulting services. With over more than 3500+ qualified technicians spread across 130 countries and in more than 672 cities, we meet our client’s SLA easily and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our operations team is equipped to support almost all locations around the globe 24x7 with minimal response time. They are backed up by a strong IT system of handling and managing tickets and smooth coordination for the execution of activities/ projects.
The company is professionally managed by a team of help desk executives, vendor management executives, Support Engineers, and an Operations team. Our Top Management team is fully qualified and experienced and carries the vision of excellence in customer service, no downtime, employee health, and social well-being for a sustainable world.