Verbal Trainer - IELTS Jobs in Delhi - Apriori Education Solutions
Verbal Trainer - IELTS
For Delhi/ NCR applicants ONLY.
Roles and Responsibilities Trainer
- Impart verbal training to primarily IELTS, TOEFL, and Communication skills aspirants
- Responsible for delivery of training sessions as per the assigned schedule and within-firm timelines and ensuring smooth & regular running of batches
- Develop course content
- Manage and maintain offline classes, Online batches, and student records
- Self-motivated and target-oriented mindset
- Preferred knowledge into Softskill, Spoken English & communication Providing Voice & Accent Training
- Grooming the students for attending Interviews
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred experience in teaching verbal for IELTS, TOEFL, and Communication Skills.Salary:15,000-30,000 per month (600-1200 per hour)
A stipend of 6,000 to be paid for the training period.
max. 3-4 hours of training/ classes (per day)
Role: Communication Skills Teacher
Functional Area: Teaching & Training
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Life Skills / ECA Teacher
We provide committed and personalized Admissions Counselling Services (ACS) for US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Singapore.
Our Test Preparation Services for SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, AP, IELTS and TOEFL is based on decades of R&D and faculty members with several years of industry experience.
100% Admissions success rate.
We provide merit-based as well as need-based scholarships to deserving students.
Admissions research, essay editing and content development is exclusively done by Ivy League graduates.