Video Editing Jobs Opening in Atees infomedia pvt Ltd at Thrissur
Atees infomedia pvt Ltd
0.6 to 1 Years
10000 - 15000 Monthly
Posted: 08 Apr 23
- Roles & Responsibility
Develop compelling original digital content that aligns thematically with our stores' branding theme, and the various individual brands' direction.
- Develop relevant and related content strategies for various campaigns.
- Provide strategy on delivering content to the right audience on the right channels. (Facebook/Instagram/Google)
- Strong conceptualisation and ideation capabilities.
- Able to support and independently manage photography and video productions.
- Part of the team working on digital branding & marketing campaigns.
- Must have knowledge of Adobe creative cloud applications, and possess video editing abilities.
- Have good initiative and able to suggest alternative ideas to optimize traction etc.
- Must be creative, technically inclined, and able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital video editing including video effects, soundtrack editing, audio graphic equalization, vision mixing for post-production.
- At least 1+ year of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator and other video editing software.
- Experience with the apple devices like iMac, Macbook etc.
- Proven track record as a creative storyteller. Strong familiarity and/or proficiency in photography, video production and graphic design.
- Experience working with different formats of content, ranging from video to photo-editing etc.
- An understanding of what drives web content, social media and how it should be presented.
- Experience in creating both bite-sized and longer-form content for a digital market is an advantage.
- Strong industry network a big plus.
- Wide interest and knowledge of local young adult audiences’ preferences and digital/social media trends.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
More information about this Video Editing Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Video Editing job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Video Editing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months to 1 year experience as an Video Editing
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), Vocational Training
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Video Editing is a Full Time in Thrissur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Video Editing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Video Editing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Video Editing in our Organisation.
Education Certificate Course (ITI), Diploma, Vocational Training
Who can apply Experienced (0.6 to 1 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Journalism
Atees infomedia pvt Ltd
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?