Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the NBHM-DAE Funded Project in Department of Mathematics, School of Advanced Sciences (SAS),(No. 02011/8/2021 NBHM (R.P)/R&D II/7224),Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT),Vellore.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Title of the Project :“Numerical Simulation of singular perturbation problems of one dimensional parabolic partial differential equations with mixed shifts”.
3. Qualification :M.Sc in Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks and NET/GATE qualified.
4. Desirable (if any) :Sound knowledge of programming languages like MATLAB.
5. Stipend :Rs. 31,000/- per month (for first two years),Rs. 35,000/- per month (for the third year). Non - NET/GATE qualified candidates will be remunerated as per the institute norms.
6. Sponsoring Agency :National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM),
7. Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
8. Duration :3 years