VMC Operator Jobs Opening in Hire Hubb at Ganapathy, Coimbatore
o Operating of CNC turning/Milling machine
o Tool/work offset setting
o Offset corrections
o Program corrections
o Handing of basic inspection instruments
o Jaws setting
o Fixture setting
o Freshers and experienced candidates can apply
Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts.
Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
More information about this VMC Operator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given VMC Operator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this VMC Operator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an VMC Operator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This VMC Operator is a Full Time in Coimbatore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This VMC Operator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the VMC Operator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for VMC Operator in our Organisation.