Vulnerability Management Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
1. Facilitate and coordinate vulnerability assessment and scanning,
reviews of assessment results, patching, and remediation
activities related to servers, storage, databases, appliances, web
applications and network devices.
2. Analyze assessment results based on severity and threat feeds to
properly react to security weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
3. Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape
4. Provide reporting and analysis and follow up
5. Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
6. Ability to learn new technologies
7. Excellent writing and presentation skills are required in order to communicate findings and status
8. Cleary communicate priorities and escalation points/procedures to other team members
9. Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with an analytical thought process
More information about this Vulnerability Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Vulnerability Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Vulnerability Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Vulnerability Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Vulnerability Management is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Vulnerability Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Vulnerability Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Vulnerability Management in our Organisation.