Warehouse Manager Jobs Opening in Dynamatic Manufacturing Services at Chandni Chowk, Model Town 2, Bandra East, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision.
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
· Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
· Prepare annual budget.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
· Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
· Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.).
· Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
· Requirements and skills.
· Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
· Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
· Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
· Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
More information about this Warehouse Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Warehouse Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Warehouse Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Warehouse Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 600000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Warehouse Manager is a Full Time in Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Warehouse Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Warehouse Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Warehouse Manager in our Organisation.
Founded in the year 1998, its name among the best service-based companies for years.