A Bachelors /Master's Degree in Engineering, CS or Information Technology
A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
Extensive knowledge in Java, C++, and other programming languages like PHP etc
The ability to analyze complex technical information
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Advanced Photoshop knowledge
Ability to work in as solo as well as in a team environment to complete projects on time.
Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a to work towards perfection.
Advanced Illustrator knowledge
Create graphics/banners/brochures for websites & social media
Strong knowledge of wire-framing
Solid understanding of navigation and GUI
Work with wide range of media (photography to illustrations)
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Comfortability designing and implementing database structures to solve real-world problems effectively
An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
Familiarity with UI and frameworks
Experienced in building interfaces to rich Internet applications to join our front-end development team.
Individual skilled in highly dynamic web interface development (HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, Bootstrap , jQuery).
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Experience with designing websites and web applications
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent Requirements
Skills : -
Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
Effective time management, coordination skills and ability to handle multiple projects
Front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Dreamweaver , photoshop , web designing , web designer , css3
Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usabilityMore information about this Web Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Web Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Web Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Web Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Web Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Web Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Web Designer in our Organisation.