Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include the creation of the UI/UX design wireframes and translation of the designed wireframes
to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and define how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, re, or perform small adjustments on an image.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Proficient understanding of Responsive and Media queries.
More information about this Web Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Web Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Web Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Web Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Web Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Web Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Web Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Web Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.