Website Designer Jobs Opening in TruelyMarry at Kanpur-Others, Kanpur
At truelymarry, we're designing a revolutionary website to provide users with the best experience possible. You'll be working with a team of designers and developers who are dedicated to creating the most innovative wedding website in the world allowing users to plan their wedding from beginning to end from anywhere in the world.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
At least 1+ years of relevant experience as a website developer
Good experience in responsive Web development, and Adaptive Web Designing
Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
Knowledge of JQuery based frameworks (like bootstrap JS, angular JS, knockout JS, underscore JS etc.) experience would be a big plus.
Experience in designing for all devices including computers, tablets and mobile handsets
Interested candidates can share their resumes
More information about this Website Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Website Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Website Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1.5 year experience as an Website Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: CS, MS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Website Designer is a Full Time in Kanpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Website Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Website Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Website Designer in our Organisation.