The qualification for WB Health Recruitment 2022 is B.A, B.Sc, MBBS, DMLT, BMLT, PG Diploma, MS/MD . Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date.
WB Health has released a job notification for District Consultant, Medical Officer, More Vacancies vacancies. Details regarding the WB Health Recruitment 2022 will be available on the official website. Those candidates who successfully completed all levels of selection will be selected for the respective post. The vacancy for WB Health Recruitment 2022 is 13 Posts.
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as District Consultant, Medical Officer, More Vacancies in WB Health.
The salary for WB Health Recruitment 2022 is 60,000
WB Health Jalpaiguri is hiring candidates for District Consultant, Medical Officer, More Vacancies vacancies. Those candidates who are ready to relocate to Jalpaiguri can apply for the WB Health Recruitment 2022.
The last date to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2022 is 15-08-2022.
More information about this Medical Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Medical Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Medical Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Medical Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBBS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Medical Officer is a Full Time in Jalpaiguri.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Medical Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Medical Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Medical Officer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Medical Officer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.