Wordpress Developer Jobs Opening in Designerrs Academy at HSR, Bangalore
1. Help formulate an effective, responsive design, and turn it into the working theme and plugins
2. Develop WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP
3. Write code, extend and enhance existing code
4. Work closely with project managers, designers, and external development resources
5. Develop new visions and templates for website updates (e.g., blog templates, news templates)
6. Develop websites using WordPress and front end development
7. Work collaboratively with UI/UX teams
9. Assist in the e-learning product development project
10. Work on both back-end and front-end development of WordPress sites with minimal oversight
1. Bachelor's degree (or under-going) in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or a related field with good communication
2. Experience in designing and building web applications
3. In-depth knowledge of WordPress plugins and the theme
4. Experience creating and modifying WordPress themes
5. Remains current on new tools, technologies, and web design trends, including platforms and plugins as they pertain to graphics, social, and video
6. Should be flexible and have the aptitude to learn new technologies
7. Passionate to solve real-world problems using technology
8. Must have effective communication skills and attention to detail
More information about this Wordpress developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Wordpress developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Wordpress developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 06 Months year experience as an Wordpress developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Wordpress developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Wordpress developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Wordpress developer in our Organisation.
At Designerrs Academy we provide a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods, and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks, and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
Our 20k + Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to “Democratise Design Education”, we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and help them become better problem solvers.