Workday Jobs in Hyderabad - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Update & Reverting candidate HR status
Req update, attaching candidate docs, send candidate communication mails, Transmit offer, Add forms
HCM Talent Acquisition functional knowledge
Responsible for Configuration changes testing the solutions work and do not cause cross-Workday issues
Provide content configuration help text, notifications, offer letter updates
Update Fields in Workday - understand the impacts of those updates across the system network
Workday troubleshooting, issue investigation and resolution
Improve Recruitment and Hiring Compliance
Facilitate Access to a Larger, More Qualified Candidate Pool
Utilize recruitment metrics to drive better results
Increase quantity of quality candidates
Reduce administrative time spent on recruiting
Improve candidate mining and management
Improved pre-employment activity
More information about this Workday Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Workday job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Workday job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Workday
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Workday is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Workday is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Workday position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Workday in our Organisation.