YouTube Video Creator - Intern Jobs Opening in GyanDhan at Saket, Delhi
YouTube Video Creator - Intern
More information about this YouTube Video Creator - Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given YouTube Video Creator - Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this YouTube Video Creator - Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an YouTube Video Creator - Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, MA, MBA/PGDM, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This YouTube Video Creator - Intern is a InternShip in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This YouTube Video Creator - Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the YouTube Video Creator - Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for YouTube Video Creator - Intern in our Organisation.
GyanDhan is a digital-first company that seeks to revolutionize next-gen banking in India by making it smarter, simpler, and safer. Since its inception, GyanDhan has sanctioned over INR 5000 crore partnering with leading lenders in our country including State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and HDFC-Credila. GyanDhan has a team of 50+ young, dynamic, and enthusiastic employees and is backed by investors including ECF (Education Catalyst Fund), Indian Chapters of Stanford Angels & Harvard Angels. GyanDhan was started in 2016 by two IIT alumni- Ankit Mehra and Jainesh Sinha, who had worked previously at CapitalOne, USA, and had experienced financial constraints during their higher studies which in turn fueled their passion for democratizing education.