Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2017: Apply online for IB jobs across India through freshersworld.com, a job posting website where you can find all types of useful recruitment information like Govt Jobs, Police Recruitment, BSNL Recruitment, Indian Army jobs, Bank jobs and also IB recruitment. Here in "IB job openings" page we list latest and upcoming active jobs and Recently closed job of Intelligence Bureau. This is not just an ordinary job portal. Along with the current vacancies of IB, it also provides details about the application process, selection process, criteria for applying, jobs opening, jobs location, jobs position, links for downloading or online applications and also the important dates of IB recruitment 2017 posted across India.
An online interface is provided for most of the candidates for interaction is either for filling the application form online or download the application form from an official website .With the reference of this interface, an applicant can find the application link with desired posts and Deadlines. Candidates can also see advertisement notification for the recruitment of various posts in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and National & Regional News Papers on the daily basis.
The general Recruitment of IB Examination for eligibility criteria for an age limit, education qualification and Selection process varies for different posts. In General, a candidate must have age in between of 21 - 30 years and those who are thinking to appear in IB exams must have Graduation /Diploma/ 10+2 /Post- Graduation in any discipline from recognised university. Selection can be done based on their performance in written test and interview will be by a team of Officers.
For more information, watch our advertisement details which will list all the notifications and updates of all Intelligence Bureau exams. You can also do bookmark for this page to get latest updates for all Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017/IB notification 2017.Candidates & freshers can follow our active Intelligence Bureau recruitment notifications to apply for an Exam online application, freshers can also subscribe to our freejobalert, Sarkari Result and Employment News to get instant messages or notifications related to IB recruitment 2017. People who are eagerly waiting for Intelligence Bureau job openings 2017 they can easily apply through Freshersworld because we list all the useful details and notifications of IB recruitment. So that the candidates will not be confused while applying for jobs. We will inform you about Jobs in Intelligence Bureau hiring at the earliest. Be the first one to apply. Be the first one to get hired.
The SIBs have their units at district headquarters headed by Deputy Central Intelligence Officers (DCIO) or ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer).
Various posts in Intelligence Bureau (Group 'A')
• Director Intelligence Bureau (post held by senior most Indian Police Service officer)
• Special Director (equivalent to Director General of Police)
• Additional Director
• Joint Director (equivalent to Inspector General of Police)
• Deputy Director (equivalent to Deputy Inspector General of Police)
• Joint Deputy Director(equivalent to Senior Superintendent of Police)
• Assistant Director (equivalent to Superintendent of Police )
• Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (equivalent to Additional Superintendent of Police)
• Various posts in Intelligence Bureau (Group 'B' and Group ‘C’)
• Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I [(equivalent to Sr. Inspector of Police).
• Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II (equivalent to [Inspector of Police]).
• Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-I (equivalent to Sub-Inspector of Police).
• Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II(equivalent to Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police).
• Security Assistant (equivalent to Head Constable of Police ).