Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description - Content Writer – Physics
Profile Title:Content Writer – Physics for Secondary & Higher Secondary (State & CBSE Board),JEE (Main) & Medical –UG/NEET.
Profile Requirement:Full Time
Job Location:Mulund, Mumbai
· Synopsis: As a Content writer, you will be required to read, analyze and summarize educational material from the textbooks. Armed with your subject knowledge and creative pursuit, you’ll have to create an intelligent courseware on activity based learning.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Create, Edit and Proofread educational content.
· Review existing content for further improvement and enhancement.
· Develop questions for the purpose of Assignments, Test Papers and Worksheets.
· Ensure that the content is in accordance with the State Board & CBSE Syllabus.
· Keep yourself updated with the current changes in course syllabus and update the content.
· Observe and evaluate books on regular basis, suggest modifications/ up gradation.
· Candidate should possess excellent command over spoken and written English. A good grip of Grammar and Vocabulary is desired.
· Proficient with MS-Office and Internet tools.
· Should be creative and dynamic, buzzing with ideas for new content.
· Must be able to write on diverse topics and formats.
Salary:Fix monthly compensation. Salary will not be a constraint for Deserving Candidates.
Industry: Education (Publication House).
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counseling.
Role: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full Time
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.