you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
• Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile upgrade programs which are in collaboration with renowned Universities/Institutes such as IIITB, NIMMS, IMT Ghaziabad, Deakin Business School, IITM Liverpool Business School, and MICA.
• Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counselling through phone, email, chat and social media.
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
• Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated in real-time on CRM (Salesforce) software.
• Responsible for adherence to the inside sales process, tools and data management. • Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as the number of enrolments.
• Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
• Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded. More information about this academic counselor's Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Academic counselor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Academic counselor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Academic counselor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate of any of the following: B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BDS, BE/B.Tech, BEd, BHM, BSc, BVSc, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, B.Design, B.FashionTech, BFA, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Ed, B.F.Sc(Fisheries),BSW, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Academic counselor is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring process for this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry-level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test, and face-to-face interviews.
- This Academic counselor is a work-from-home job?
- Ans: No, it's not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Academic counselor position?
- Ans: There is an immediate 1 job opening for Academic counselors in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Academic counselor job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Academic Counsellor job