Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The accounts administrator provides administrative support to the accountant by preparing financial records, managing the company's finances, and office administration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviewing and verifying invoices and goods or services.
• Processing bank deposits.
• Reconciling financial statements.
• Using financial software and spreadsheets
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.