Admin Assistant Jobs Opening in GADAGET COMPUTERS at Adambakkam, Koyambedu, Chennai
1. Supervise the major repairs and maintenance of office space by highly skilled contractors.
2. Be a receptionist in the front desk as needed.
3. Assist the company staff and associates with tasks such as photocopying, official shopping etc.
4. Be the first to open the office and the last to close the office.
5. Check security videos everyday and be vigilant to report safety and security related issues in the office and guest house.
6. Visit banks, customer/supplier sites for simple transactions.
7. Carry out minor/simple repairs and maintenance such as changing bulbs, fuses etc.
8. Any other tasks as assigned by the company executives and the associates.
More information about this Admin Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Admin Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Admin Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Admin Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MSc, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Admin Assistant is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Admin Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Admin Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Admin Assistant in our Organisation.