Airports Authority of India jobs for Junior Executive - Finance in . Last Date to apply: 04 Sep 2023
- B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years’ duration) with specialization in Finance.
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. (Authority: RBE No.112/2018, dtd.02.08.2018 & corrigendum dtd.19.09.2018). The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2024 (Authority: RBE No.224/99, dtd.02.09.1999)
- Opening date for On-line Applications 05.08.2023
- Last date for On-line Application 04.09.2023
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply, subject to condition that they must be in possession of final result at the time of Application Verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for further process. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. No further relaxation shall be provided in this regard.
- Age, experience and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 04.09.2023 (cut-off date).
- All the certificates including experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English. Any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. For certificates issued in any language other than Hindi/English, translated copy of the same duly attested by Notary is to be submitted.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the educational qualification, candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/ Institution clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In case of Integrated Master’s Degree, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of Application Verification in support of possession of Graduate degree and statement of marks issued by the University/ Institution
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
More information about this Junior Executive - Finance Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Executive - Finance job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Executive - Finance job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Executive - Finance
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Executive - Finance is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Executive - Finance position?
- Ans: There are immediate 66 job openings for Junior Executive - Finance in our Organisation.