Analyst - DWS
3 - 5 years of experience
Job Description :
1. Hardware and Networking-Knowledge on Desktop Hardware - Multiple Vendors, Remote Management Tools, knowledge on network fundamentals & topology
2. AD-Knowledge of AD Roles, Global Catalog Server, AD Group Policy, Knowledge of AD tools and resource kit tools
3. Win 7 /8-Working knowledge on Win 7 deployment and Image Engineering. Working knowledge of Deployment of Win 7 features such as Bit locker / Bit lockers to go (encryption) or 3rd party encryptions as per customer requirement, Direct Access etc.Good working knowledge of Windows 7 deployment Process creation.
4. Direct access & Branch Cache-Working knowledge of Deployment of Direct Access and Branch Cache
5. Desktop Virtualization & MDOP-Knowledge of Microsoft VDI framework. Working knowledge on MDOP components such as AGPM, UE-V, MBAM, DaRT and MED-V tools.
6. Assessment tools-Knowledge of Application compatibility assessment and remediation on Microsoft ACT framework. Good working knowledge on MAP based assessment and validation.
7. Backup- Working knowledge of Profile backup & restore (USMT/scripts),Data backup using scripts/MS easy transfer /3rd party tools
8. Antivirus-knowledge of native & 3rd party antivirus clients, Virus definitions/signature update, etc