Android Developer Jobs Opening in S2soft infotech LLP at Surat
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
BCA/MCA/BE/Msc. CS/Any Computer Science
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services and push notifications
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
More information about this Android Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Android Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Android Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Android Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BSc, MCA, CS, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Android Developer is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Android Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Android Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Android Developer in our Organisation.