Role and Responsibilities:-
You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
Perform application units testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
Participates in the development of the system test plan and provides technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
The speciality requires a comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management
You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set),Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked),Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient),JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse, or IntelliJ.
Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven, Git
Should have a working knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
Proven working experience in both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
Should know OOP concepts well.
Must have proven working knowledge in-
Testing Spring applications.
Using Spring for Transaction Management
Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
Aspect-oriented programming with Spring
More information about this Application Developer Job
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise:-
Proven work experience in Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, and Hibernate would be an added advantage.
Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven and Git
Must have experience in Design patterns and Optimize usage.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Application Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Application Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Application Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Application Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Application Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Application Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Application Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.