Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
AR Caller JD:
· Initiate calls requesting status of claims in queue.
· Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments
· Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution.
· Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
· Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes
· To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
· Responsible for working on Denials, Rejections, LOA's to accounts, making required corrections to claims.
Graduation and above
Minimum Experience and skills
· Good voice and demonstrate professional demeanor via phone.
· Must have 1 + yrs of experience in US Healthcare stream in AR
· Good organizational skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent analytical skills with understanding of health care claims processing.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.