ASP.Net MVC Developer Jobs Opening in Acceler8 at Santacruz East, Mumbai
- Develop and implement enterprise web applications.
- Deliver projects on time and be able to handle deadlines.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of developing web based application software.
- Must have strong knowledge of OOPS Concept, C#, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, MS SQL Server.
- Strong SQL skills preferred
- Knowledge of MVC, WCF, Linq (optional), XML programming (optional) will be preferred.
- Good command over written & spoken communication.
More information about this ASP.Net MVC Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given ASP.Net MVC Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this ASP.Net MVC Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an ASP.Net MVC Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This ASP.Net MVC Developer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This ASP.Net MVC Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the ASP.Net MVC Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for ASP.Net MVC Developer in our Organisation.