Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1. Position: Research Assistant
2. No of Position: 02
3. Education Qualification:- Minimum qualification is 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
4. Preferable Experience:- A. Experience in dealing with subjects of Labour Laws in the Government Department/ Organization. Or B. Degree or Diploma in Labour Laws/ Social Works.
5. Education Qualification:- Minimum qualification is 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
6. Scale of Pay: - Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
a) Pay scale : Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
b) Grade Pay : Rs. 9,400/-
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022
Under the Digital India initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY),the Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY-approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate