Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2021/30 Date: May 27, 2021
1. Position: Associate Manager / Manager – Marketing
2. Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites application for the position of Associate Manager / Manager for its Marketing Office. This is a challenging role, wherein the job holder will be in charge of marketing assigned programs of the institute. S/he will have to have a good understanding of the management education landscape. S/he will need to have the ability to plan and execute marketing strategies across diverse target segments which these programs address. S/he will also work on fund raising projects for the Institute.
3. Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
a. Strong skills in Sales and Marketing. Oriented to achieving set targets. Must have the ability to make high quality presentations to large audiences.
b. Ability to work with Senior Management. Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills
c. Strong customer orientation. Detail oriented. Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution orientated mindset.
d. Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely completion of work.
e. Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
f. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
g. Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department, effectively managing time. The job involves significant traveling.
4. Educational qualification and Experience:
a. Candidate should be a first-class Graduate with Master’s degree in management from a reputed Institution and preferably with marketing management qualification.
b. Candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience after master’s degree.
c. Candidates from education industry is preferred.
5. Compensation: As per Institute Norms.
6. Reporting Relationships: Associate Manager / Manager – Marketing will be reporting to Head –Marketing.
a. Internal: Faculty, Staff
b. External: Corporates, Industries