Associate Mobile App Developer Jobs in Amritsar - Code Optimal Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are looking for Associate Mobile App Developer who can work with our Candid and collaborative team. The primary focus will be to implement new users interfaces and features together with automated unit and an excellent user experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Qualification & Requirements
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Proficiency with writing automated tests depending on the libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Knowledge of profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Computer Science field.
Candidates from Amritsar location will be preferred.