AWS Devops Jobs in Chennai - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible, Artifactory, Sonar
Qube in a cloud environment.
Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration.
Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and
Ability to analyse and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure
Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
More information about this AWS Devops Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given AWS Devops job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this AWS Devops job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an AWS Devops
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This AWS Devops is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This AWS Devops is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the AWS Devops position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for AWS Devops in our Organisation.