Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The roles and responsibilities of back office executives include the following:
1. assisting and coordinating with sales team and marketing team
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. assisting front office staff in maintaining the office premises, scheduling events, and organizing meetings and appointments,
5. preparing customer balances and reconciling accordingly
6. supporting sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts
7. documentation and reporting to the marketing department
8. preparing reports on competitor product analysis
9. correcting the discrepancies in the customer account balances,
10. ordering supplies and keeping track of the usage,
11. helping HR in conducting interviews
12. ensuring if everything is working in a perfect manner
13. keeping a close look at all equipments in the company and taking relevant action if equipment does not work properly or damages
14. using technology to keep the company updated behind the curtains
15. keeping office supplies stocked and
16. training new employees and terminating if necessary
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.