Back Office Executive Jobs Opening in Vigilance India Consultants Pvt Ltd at Bowenpally, Hyderabad
1. Should have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
2. Should collect the DATA sent through the mails by the Clients, formulate in a tabular form and allocate to the field for verification.
3. Should have good communication skills to coordinate with verifiers and also with the client Managers.
4. Follow up with the verifiers / vendors for the reports of the allocated cases and take the reports without any mistakes.
5. The collection of reports should be through the mails / WhatsApp. /writing down.The reports collected should be verified with the triggers given by the client and entered in the format of the client and sent with in the TAT
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
More information about this Back Office Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 14000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office Executive is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office Executive in our Organisation.