Back Office Jobs Opening in Pelican.ai at Andheri East, Mumbai
Designaiton: Back Office
Education- 10th.12th Passed
Skills-Excel, Advanced excel, Good communication,
Excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Ability to work as part of a team.
High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
More information about this Back Office Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 11000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office in our Organisation.
Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance, and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transaction processing. Financial institutions and corporates worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies, and lower risk & IT costs.