Bank of Baroda invites applications for the position of Assistant Vice President
1. Position: Assistant Vice President – Acquisition & Relationship Management
2. No of Post: 50
3. Education Qualification: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management (Min 2 Year course) /CA
4. Work Experience: Min. 5 Years of Work Experience with atleast
a) 3 years in Public / Private / Foreign Banks / in Sales/Relationship Management in Cash Management Services OR
b) 3 years in a B2B/B2C Payment Company in a Corporate / Bank sales role.
5. Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmark, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
6. Nature of Employment: Contractual Engagement for a period of 5 years, with periodic performance reviews. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Min: 25 Years, Max: 40 Years
Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women