Bank of Baroda invites application for the position Business Correspondent Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 3 (1 in Guntur District, 1 in Nellore District & 1 in Prakasam District)
a. For Retired Bank Employees
i. Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
ii. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
iii. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
b. For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.),however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
Geographical Location Of The Candidates: The candidates shall be selected from the same District where they will be assigned to function and if suitable candidates are not available in the same district, the candidates may be selected from the adjoining districts. Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing.
Period: The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months.
The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.:Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-, Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
Age Limit: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years
Role And Responsibilities:
1. Monitor 50-60 BCs assigned to them.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/ guidelines.
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC points. • Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank’s and third party products.
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in recovery of our bank’s dues.
11. Conduct financial literacy sessions with villagers/communities during his visit to the villages/BC points.
12. Ensure that BCs have displayed the Dos &Don’ts board at BC points. Ensure that BCs are issuing only system generated slips to customers.
13. Ensure that BCs are not using any stationery of the bank.
14. BC Supervisor must take feedbacks from local customers regarding functioning of the BC agent during his visit and submit the feedback/Report to Regional Office.
15. Plan and organize camps in consultation with the link branch /Regional Office from time to time for achieving various targets.
16. Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCs for suitably identified locations. In case of attrition of BCs, coordinated action should be taken for substitution of BCs at the earliest to ensure that continued banking services are available to customers.
17. To identify BCs for uncovered villages allotted by DFS.
18. Ensure that the details of field BC and officer visiting the village are displayed in the village