Banking Executive Jobs Opening in A Leading Bank at Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
Perform and handle administrative duties.
Resolve complex issues.
Evaluate credit and collateral files.
Document and organize all financial transactions.
Gather, compile and file reports for the management.
Screen, refer and respond to inbound calls and incoming mails.
Evaluate proposals and submit for approval.
Maintain all documentation with corrected deficiencies.
Maintain all records of payments and update.
Ensure compliance of all state, federal laws relating to banking.
Managing a team of financial analysts or other staff members who assist with loan decisions
Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities in industries relevant to the bank’s business model
Managing the bank’s cash flow by monitoring interest rates and markets to determine how much capital to invest in different types of securities
Preparing reports for senior management about financial performance, including profit and loss statements and balance sheets
Negotiating terms of loans with borrowers when applying for a mortgage, business loan, or personal loan
Reviewing loan applications from individuals or businesses to determine if they meet the bank’s criteria for loan approval
Providing advice on banking products and services such as loans, deposits, mortgages, and credit cards
Directing the bank’s human resources function by hiring new employees and developing training programs
Creating marketing campaigns to promote the bank’s products and services to potential customers
More information about this Banking Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Banking Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Banking Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Banking Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Banking Executive is a Full Time in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Banking Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Banking Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Banking Executive in our Organisation.
Role hr admin
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Walk - In, Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Locality Address Acharya Vihar
A Leading Bank
HR Recruiter jobs in Corporate Resources at Bhubaneswar
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 2 days ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?