Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries. They must show the willingness to learn new things.
- Answer questions about the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls note useful information
Working days: Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Schedule: Night shift
Education: Any education
Experience: - 1 Year to 4 Years
If the above requirements suit your interest, please call us or send your resume
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.